Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
HE WHO KNOWS HIMSELF AND HIS ENEMY [S]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 19:08:02 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"He who knows the enemy and himself[break]
Will never in a hundred battles be at risk;[break]
He who does not know the enemy but knows himself[break]
Will sometimes win and sometimes lose;[break]
He who knows neither the enemy nor himself[break]
Will be at risk in every battle."
[break][break]
—Sun Tzu
[break][break]

Only a few days had passed since Zev's promotion to God General, but already his office was starting to look well-used. In the center of the large space, the metal skeleton and electronic guts of a holographic map lay strewn about, not yet assembled. His laptop sat open on his desk, surrounded by paperwork. [break][break]

A large banner with the Team Rocket logo hung on the wall opposite the door, an outward display of both intention and loyalty. [break][break]

Zev himself stood in front of a whiteboard with a map of Hoenn taped to it. With a pad of sticky notes in one hand and a pen in the other, he scribbled down names and numbers in his precise handwriting. [break][break]

A knock on his door broke the silence of his office, and his secretary peered inside. "Beast Delarosa is here to see you, sir." [break][break]

"Let him in."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 2:44:27 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

"What's up Mr "god general" sir?" he says as he sort of snickers at zev's new title. [break][break]

After his talk with zev at the bar he felt a little bit more like himself. Grief was a funny thing how it ebbed and flowed sometimes. [break][break]

"What's up? What do you need from me?" he asks him as he gets straight to the point, his morepeko comes waddling in behind him snacking on a little oran berry seed and staring at the general wide eyed and curious.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 17:38:02 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev did not bother to chastise Bryan for snickering at the new title. The God General himself thought it too pompous for his taste, but Monroe and Walsh had decreed it, and the rest of Team Rocket's leadership accepted it without question. [break][break]

In any case, the man behind the title was what mattered. [break][break]

Gesturing to the whiteboard map with the pen he held, Zev said, "I'm conducting a preliminary review of our resources, including personnel. To succeed at both Mossdeep and Petalburg, we'll need to maximize our power and efficiency across the board." [break][break]

"Since you're a Beast, we need to position you where you can take advantage of your strengths while accounting for your weaknesses." He eyed Bryan critically. "What would you say those are?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 3:01:51 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"You just want me to give up my weaknesses that easily?" he says for a moment looking completely serious at zev. He was no fool but this was just a joke, Zev had earned his trust long ago. [break][break]

He didn't care for the god general title, zev was an ally. [break][break]

"I'm just joking, you're already aware of all of that stuff. You know I get hot headed and don't try any trickery, I overwhelm my opponents with sheer strength. I'm like a battering ram that charges straight through everything." [break][break]

"Or, I was at least. I didn't get to keep any healing factors from Xerneas's departure. was already made aware of that, but as time went one I found out I still have my strength, like my body got used to being able to lift such heavy objects or something. Maybe a final gift to make sure I could take care of myself before it fucked off. " he shares with zev. [break][break]

"But if you need someone to draw a lot of attention I guess I could be your guy."

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 13:22:25 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Bryan was right: Zev knew all of the other man's strengths and weaknesses already, at least when it came to combat. Still, the question was worth asking, in case Bryan had anything else he wanted to share. [break][break]

He didn't, though, and Zev nodded at the summary of information he already had on hand. [break][break]

"We very likely will, depending on how the plans are finalized." He tapped the territory of Petalburg with the capped end of his pen. "If you were still Xerneas' Avatar, I'd have assigned you to Petalburg without a second thought. However, that's not the case anymore." [break][break]

He turned his head to regard the eastern side of Hoenn. [break][break]

"Do you have a preference? Mossdeep, Petalburg, or defending Sootopolis?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 4:50:40 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

The fact that he was no longer an avatar was spat into his face so suddenly. [break][break]

It stung, salt in a spiritual wound that Xerneas could have healed. Ironic. [break][break]

"Typically in the chat I asked to stay and defend the tree, but knowing that we're making a power move to grab petalburg..." he says as he mulls it over "I'd rather go to mossdeep." he tells him. However he quickly moves into his explanation "If there is one thing I know what to do, is to cause destruction and death. If I can call enough of their resources to move over to mossdeep, petalburg will be easier to take as a result." he tells him[break][break]

"What were you thinking?"

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 16:18:24 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

If Zev noticed how his words dug into Bryan, he made no comment of it. That Bryan had lost the boon of Xerneas was a fact, one he had to accept to face reality. [break][break]

"I'm thinking you'd be a useful asset anywhere," Zev admitted. "But since the majority of our forces will go to Petalburg, sending you along with them would only increase the margin of victory minimally." [break][break]

He wrote Bryan's name onto a sticky note, then peeled it from the stack. [break][break]

"Your presence at Mossdeep may draw League forces away from Petalburg, but even if it doesn't, we need as many strong fighters at Mossdeep as we can afford to deploy." [break][break]

Zev pressed the note against the whiteboard above a sticky note for the Space Center. [break][break]

"We need to ensure our victory there."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 22:24:59 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"Where will you be going?" he wonders out loud as he was curious to see his logic on where the avatar of necrozma should be. [break][break]

"What do you need done at mossdeep besides just winning the war? is there anything to secure? Anything to specifically destroy?" he also asks further to see just how much thought zev was putting into their strategy. Knowing walsh, there was probably something at mossdeep he needed and wasn't the most forth coming about it

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 13:16:20 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I'll be leading the operation at Mossdeep." Zev had said as much in the group chat, and his promotion to God General had only solidified that decision in his mind. [break][break]

He tapped the end of his pen against the Space Center itself. "We need to secure the Space Center and Observatory for our own use. The resources there are valuable—not just the data, but the physical assets themselves. Satellites, telescopes." [break][break]

The memory of his recent argument with bubbled to the fore of his mind. Zev did not know if cared as much about the building as she did, but it didn't matter. She cared, and that was enough for Zev. [break][break]

"We're still working on the plan for its infiltration, but don't worry about being one of the agents getting inside. We also need fighters to prevent League forces from reaching the building and interfering."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 17:15:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"It's fine. If I have to worry about not breaking stuff it'd only hinder me anyways, but I'm guessing you already took that into consideration." he tells him as it seemed that the two were in agreeance he'd be better away from the things they were trying to preserve. [break][break]

"I'll be one of the fighters on the outside then, probably bes positioning for my talents." he says as bryan pauses for a moment. [break][break]

"Yo. By the way, what do you think of that kanto guy who came over here? I dont really have a lot of experience with the other branches of rocket. Does he give you the creeps?"

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2024 12:50:59 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev raised an eyebrow at Bryan's voiced reservation. "You mean Boss Monroe?" [break][break]

Truth be told, Zev had never met Ulysses Monroe. In all his time as a contractor with Team Rocket's Kanto branch, he'd never met the Boss—whoever that had at the time. After all, Monroe had ruled as Commissioner of Hoenn before . [break][break]

"No. I don't get 'the creeps'," Zev said, turning away from the whiteboard map to walk over to his desk. "I have to assume Monroe knows what he is doing. Our rule over Kanto remains strong, and it's been seven years." [break][break]

Taking a seat, Zev tossed the sticky note pad and pen into a drawer. "Why does he bother you?" he asked Bryan, blue eyes pinning the Beast with a keen, assessing gaze.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 1:23:05 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

he nods his head "Yes, Boss monroe."[break][break]

"Nahhhh he doesn't bother me." he says as Bryan relax a bit and looks back towards zev as he puts his hands behind his head. "Just something about him seems...off...Doesn't it?" he asks him. [break][break]

"Gives me the heebie jeebies. Like he has an ulterior motive and it isn't really towards helping us.." he says.[break][break]

"But meh, it's just all speculation. I've been wrong before but that's why I wanted to hear your thoughts. At the end of the day you're right, I can't argue with the results he provides. Maybe it's cause I see him as an outsider is all, you know how I am. I don't trust easily." He says as zev was one of the few people he trusted, their recent encounter ensuring him of such a thing as zev could have very well killed him had he felt like it and none of the higher ups might've bat an eye.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 14:20:36 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Was something off about Monroe? Zev did not think so, but he did not perceive the world in the same way other humans did. In fact, they undoubtedly thought the same thing of him, even back in Kanto. [break][break]

As for Monroe having an ulterior motive, that much was obvious to Zev. But instead of confirming Bryan's suspicions, he said, "It's wise not to trust others easily. Our organization is full of self-serving types, and people should prove to us that they're worth our trust. So we'll just have to see the results of Kanto's aid." [break][break]

The general was confident, though, that victory was theirs. [break][break]

Zev moved to wake up his laptop. "Was there anything else?" he asked, glancing over at Bryan.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 17:13:29 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"Nope." He says realizing he may have said too much already. [break][break]

He stands up and salutes to him "I'll see you after we win then, Zev. Stay safe in the war ok? Can't lose my favorite person to work with." he says as it a surprising moment. Bryan smiles, it felt good to confide in Zev his thoughts. He grew to care for the man more than the typical co-workers he had. [break][break]

"After the war, let's go for a drink." he says with a warm smile as he drops the salute and turns around and slowly walks out the door.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:03:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven